REALITY CHECK: Retailers Own Your Consumer Brand Perception and Experience.
- Do you know what you’re retailers are doing? – Do you have sufficient data and information to understand your brand position, value and customer experience?
- Your strategy must be ‘the best retailers for our consumer brand experience’, especially on the Internet.
- Results of client transitioned to a tight, focus portfolio of vetted and […]
Here are the initial challenges one of our clients faced competing in the digital economy. Vision Werks was able to successfully transition this client and help them accomplish all their goals.
- 39 years without best practice go-to-market processes, need to adopt!
- Old school go-to-market behavior of turning boxes
- Escalating Internet price erosion
- No defined Internet strategy and standards
- No defined Amazon […]
From working with hundreds of manufacturers, here are the most comment challenges manufacturer face in an expanding digital economy and what Vision Werks is empowered to overcoming.
- Ecommerce disruption, no control
- Volatile pricing
- Amazon marketplace management
- Unauthorized sellers, transshipping and the gray market
- Global seller access to US
- Eroding margins
- Falling average selling prices
- Increasingly difficult revenue attainment
- Reducing of […]
Fresh off a string of retailer meetings, a client called me today suggesting her retailers could benefit from a course for manufacturers on how to successfully implement, administrate and execute a Retail Price Maintenance (RPM) program. The two common RPM programs are the Unilateral Pricing (UP) policy or ‘Colgate’ policy her company executes and the popular Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy.
She went […]